Ok. We can do this. It’s been a bone-chilling, depressing couple of months around here (thank you Mother Nature) but we are so, so ready for spring. We’re ready for lightweight fabrics and flowers and sandals and pretty spring colors. Speaking of, did you know Pantone declared Coral the color of the year? This is a statement color that pairs with fun and sunshine and just about every skin tone out there. Embrace the hue, and while you’re at it, let’s embrace a new “happy go lucky” outlook as we usher in the month of March. After all, the official first day of spring starts March 20. That is something to celebrate!
Here are a few more ways the locally owned boutiques at The Bridges can help you find reasons to smile this spring.
1. A fun new hair color from our Bridges hair salons! Go bold (rose gold, soft coral, pastel blue, jet black) and really make a splash, or you can simply highlight your features with some gorgeous undertones and overtones.
2. Cupcakes!! Gourmet cupcakes from Oh My Cupcakes will deliciously brighten your day. Consider the St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake Decorating Class being held on March 16. Sign up on Facebook.
3. Super cute baby clothing and accessories from the very best designers, only from Eddy Joy Baby Boutique. This is where you get the ultimate baby shower gifts.
4. Your favorite caffeinated beverage, served with a smile, from Scooter’s Coffeehouse.
5. March is the beginning of Lent and we have two great options for seafood: fresh seafood from Dakota Seafood and gourmet creations from Turks and Caicos Cabana Grill.
6. A VACATION! Let the experts at Travel Leaders plan your getaway and then…get away!
7. A massage from Bridges Chiropractic. See you later, stress.
8. Donuts delivered to your office from Flyboy Donuts, your local favorite!
9. All the best toys, like kites and rockets and scooters and all the hands-on fun you can handle from Kidtopia Toy Store.
10. Just walking in the door to The Bridges boutiques is a day-maker, thanks to the talented designers, fashion experts and stylists who work hard to make each store feel unique and inviting. You’ll fill up on eye candy at places like You’ve Been Framed, Forget Me Not, J.Ella Boutique, Posh Boutique, Amavo Boutique, RUST & Company, Shop Dog Boutique, David Jones Fashions for Men and Women…we love them all and so will you!