Thanks to cooler than average August temperatures, shops and boutiques at The Bridges at 57th Street have been enjoying strong fall sales as highly anticipated shipments of new merchandise continue to roll in daily. Many stores say they are having trouble keeping new stuff on the shelves as customers happily stock their closets and their homes with the latest fall looks.
With this in mind, The Bridges will be hosting a Fall Happy + Style event on September 19 from 5 pm – 6 pm, showcasing a special Happy Hour at Turks & Caicos Cabana Grille from 4-6:30 pm, where you can also preview fall styles modeled by Amavo, Posh Boutique, J.Ella Boutique, You’ve Been Framed, Forget Me Not, RUST & Company, Gunderson’s Jewelry and David Jones Fashions. Stores will be open late that evening for after-hours shopping and guests will enjoy a special 20% discount off one regular priced item at all participating stores (some exclusions do apply, see stores for details).
If this is not enough to wet your autumn appetite, The Bridges is also hosting a Fall Festival on October 5 featuring:
• Free McCrossan Boys Ranch horse drawn wagon rides from 11 am until 1 pm.
• Locally owned pumpkin and gourds sold on site
• A Bridges Stamp Card tour, where you one winner will win $50 gift cards from all participating stores when they complete their stamp cards
• B Squad Rescue Dogs and Buffalo Ridge beer at Shop Dog Boutique
• Specials, deals and promotions at all your favorite locations
Mark your calendars for these special events and follow our Facebook page for more details! Happy Fall, ya’ll!